Welcome to Fifth Grade!
School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
All main communicating should be kept through our Faith Tutorial office not the West Jackson Church office. SAVE this number in your phone 731-225-8172 or During tutorial hours Tues/ Thurs (our landline) 731-512-3492
- Everything that your child brings to school will go back and forth from Tutorial to home each day.
- Bring a healthy snack–NO PEANUTS; Water or juice rather than soda.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. BRING YOUR ART HOMEWORK ON THURSDAYS.
- We like for our students to arrive after 8:15, but we don’t start our tutorial day until 8:30 am. That gives them time to visit and get ready for our day. Encourage your student to talk and meet to our new friends while catching up with old Faith friends. We want everyone to have a great school year.
- We dismiss at 12:15 but please plan to arrive no later than 12:10. Please keep us posted if your child will be out or if afternoon pick-up plans change.
|8:30 – 9:40||Math||8:30 – 9:20||Math|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Science|
|9:50 – 11:00||Science||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||English||10:30 – 11:20||Art|
|11:25 – 12:15||English|
Language Arts 5th grade
Click here to access and download the March- May Agenda—> 5th Grade Agenda March-May
Reading Comprehension Questions to go with novel study this quarter–> Reading Comprehension Questions
5th grade Novel Suggestions: Wonder, The Phantom Tollbooth, any Narnia series book, The Mysterious Benedict Society, Echo, Out of my Mind, A Wrinkle in Time
Math 5th Grade
Math Lessons for March, April & May–Click below– I will add a few quizzes once I get a chance.
We miss your children!!
Thanks for all your support and help while I was taking care of Ally. More lessons to come.
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–Teacher Introduction Letter
Questions about Math-click here— Questions and Answers for Math u see
Science 5th Grade
Materials: Science 5 Student Text (4th edition), Science 5 Activity Manual, and Science 5 Tests. These materials are published by bjupress and can be purchased at https://www.bjupress.com/category/grade-5-science-curriculum. Students will bring the test booklet to class on the first day so that we can keep them for use during class.
An agenda for the year will be posted on this page at the first of August. See you in August!
Please contact me anytime at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about Science, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.