Welcome to Fifth Grade!
School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- Everything that your child brings to school will go back and forth from Tutorial to home each day.
- Bring a healthy snack–NO PEANUTS; Water or juice rather than soda.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. BRING YOUR ART HOMEWORK ON THURSDAYS.
- We like for our students to arrive after 8:15, but we don’t start our tutorial day until 8:30 am. That gives them time to visit and get ready for our day. Encourage your student to talk and meet to our new friends while catching up with old Faith friends. We want everyone to have a great school year.
- We dismiss at 12:15 but please plan to arrive no later than 12:10. Please keep us posted if your child will be out or if afternoon pick-up plans change.
|8:30 – 9:40||Math||8:30 – 9:20||Math|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Science|
|9:50 – 11:00||Science||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||English||10:30 – 11:20||Art|
|11:25 – 12:15||English|
Language Arts 5th grade
Math 5th Grade
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here--teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions about Math-click here— Questions and Answers for Math u see
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about Science @email@example.com
What To Expect Click the link to the left to read what to expect and the class rules.
If you have any questions about Science, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.