Welcome to Fifth Grade!
School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- Everything that your child brings to school will go back and forth from Tutorial to home each day.
- Bring a healthy snack–NO PEANUTS; Water or juice rather than soda.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. BRING YOUR ART HOMEWORK ON THURSDAYS.
- We like for our students to arrive after 8:15, but we don’t start our tutorial day until 8:30 am. That gives them time to visit and get ready for our day. Encourage your student to talk and meet to our new friends while catching up with old Faith friends. We want everyone to have a great school year.
- We dismiss at 12:15 but please plan to arrive no later than 12:10. Please keep us posted if your child will be out or if afternoon pick-up plans change.
|8:30 – 9:40||Math||8:30 – 9:20||Math|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Science|
|9:50 – 11:00||Science||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||English||10:30 – 11:20||Art|
|11:25 – 12:15||English|
Catch Up Reading! (click on the links below to read)
Math 5th Grade
May 7th-Lesson 28A and 28B Classwork: Homework 28C and 28D
May 9th–Lesson 28E Classwork; Homework 28F and 28G; Test 28
May 14th –Lesson 29A and 29B; Homework 29C and 29D
May 16th– Lesson 29E Classwork; Homework 29F and 29G; Test 29
May 20th, Monday –Video 30 and Lesson 30 A at home.
May 21st–Tuesday-Lesson 30B and 30 C in Class. Homework finish 30D and 30F—finishing up!!
May 23rd–Thursday –Field Day –Last Day
Wear Tshirts Neon tie-dye theme–Some will want to sign shirts
Bring a snack and a water bottle. We are outside –Bring board games if it rains. FUN DAY!!!
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here--teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions about Math-click here— Questions and Answers for Math u see
What To Expect Click the link to the left to read what to expect and the class rules.
If you have any questions about Science, please email Lisa Woosley at email@example.com.