Welcome to Fourth Grade!
This page has all info and assignments for your 4th grader – English, Math and Science.
All main communicating should be kept through our Faith Tutorial office not the West Jackson Church office. SAVE this number in your phone 731-225-8172 or During tutorial hours Tues/ Thurs (our landline) 731-512-3492.
School Closure information will be found here and through email.
- Everything that your child brings to school will go back and forth from Tutorial to home each day.
- Bring a healthy snack–NO PEANUTS; Water or juice rather than soda. We have about 15 min. to eat and visit.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. BRING YOUR ART HOMEWORK ON THURSDAYS.
- We like for our students to arrive after 8:15, but we don’t start our tutorial day until 8:30 am. That gives them time to visit and get ready for our day. Encourage your student to talk and meet to our new friends while catching up with old Faith friends. We want everyone to have a great school year.
- We dismiss at 12:15 but please plan to arrive no later than 12:10. Please keep us posted if your child will be out or if afternoon pick-up plans change.
|8:30 – 9:40||Science||8:30 – 9:20||Art|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||English|
|9:50 – 11:00||English||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Math||10:30 – 11:20||Science|
|11:25 – 12:15||Math|
Language Arts 4th grade
Click here to access and download the March- May Agenda—> 4thGrade Agenda March-May
Reading Comprehension Questions List to go with novel study this quarter—> Reading Comprehension Questions
4th Grade Novels Suggestions: Wonder, Shiloh, The One and Only Ivan, Charlotte’s Web, Tuck Everlasting, Little House in the Big Woods, The Phantom Tollbooth, As Brave as You, Secret Garden, Bridge to Terabitha
Math 4th Grade
Click here below to see the lessons for March, April & May–Make it work for you at home
We will miss your children and hope to get back to school soon.
Please contact me anytime. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Mrs.Michelle –click here–Teacher Introduction Letter
Questions about Math–click here—. Questions and Answers for Math
Science 4th Grade
Materials: Science 4 Student Text (4th edition), Science 4 Activity Manual, and Science 4 Tests. These materials are published by bjupress and can be purchased at https://www.bjupress.com/category/grade-4-science-curriculum. Students will bring the test booklet to class on the first day so that we can keep them for use during class.
An agenda for the year will be posted on this page at the first of August. See you in August!
Please contact me anytime at email@example.com.