Welcome to Sixth Grade!
This page has all the information for your 6th grader. To skip to an assignment section, use the links below.
LANGUAGE ARTS | MATH | SCIENCE
School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
All main communicating should be kept through our Faith Tutorial office not the West Jackson Church office. SAVE this number in your phone 731-225-8172 or During tutorial hours Tues/ Thurs (our landline) 731-512-3492
- We start Promptly at 8:30. Please arrive no earlier than 8:15 so students have time to visit, go to the restroom and get ready for our day. Pick up is at 12:15. Please arrive by 12:10 for timely pick up.
- Bring a healthy snack–NO peanuts- We do have a peanut allergy in this class. Water or juice rather than soda. (Students should not need a snack as much as they used to. During this second semester, consider decreasing snack to prepare for the transition to 7th grade.)
- Bring a light jacket– it can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. Remember to bring your Art Homework -Thursdays.
- At this age it is important to socialize and always be kind. Great behavior is expected. We want everyone to have a great school year.
2019-2020 Daily Schedule
|8:30 – 9:40||English||8:30 – 9:20||English|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Art|
|9:50 – 11:00||Math||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Science||10:30 – 11:20||Math|
|11:25 – 12:15||Science|
Language Arts 6th Grade
Click here to access and download the March- May Agenda—> 6th Agenda March-May
Math 6th Grade
I would look at the Math U See Post test. If your children are staying at Faith they will take a similar test with us at the end of school in order to make sure they are ready for the next level of math. It is good testing practice too. We have worked all year on timed test. Most are very good at these test. They will have to complete these in 7th in order to move on so continue to work on the speed of multiplying.
Click here below for the lessons for March, April and May
We will review Fractions of all types when we return. You can look at those lessons on line at Math U See Epsilon. Lesson 20 through Lesson 26
We will miss your students during this break. Stay Well!!
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–Teacher Introduction Letter
Questions for Math–click here– Questions and Answers for Math u see