Welcome to Sixth Grade!
Snow Day –11/15–NO SCHOOL
11/20–11/22–Happy Thanksgiving — No school
11/27–RETURN TO SCHOOL–REMEMBER TO BRING THOSE CANS
School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- Day schedule is 8:30 to 12:15. Start Promptly at 8:30 but please arrive right after 8:15 so they have time to visit, go to the restroom and get ready for our day. Pick up is after 12:10 but before 12:15.
- Bring a healthy snack–no peanuts, Water or juice rather than soda. We do have a peanut allergy in this class.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. Remember to bring your Art Homework -Thursdays.
- This age it is important to socialize and always be kind. Great behavior is expected. We want everyone to have a great new year.
2017-2018 Daily Schedule
|8:30 – 9:40||English||8:30 – 9:20||English|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Art|
|9:50 – 11:00||Math||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Science||10:30 – 11:20||Math|
|11:25 – 12:15||Science|
BRING YOUR SUPPLIES FOR CAN-STRUCTION! WE BUILD THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15!
DON’T FORGET OUR CANDY BAR DAY THURSDAY AS WE BUILD FOR CAN-STRUCTION! YOU HAVE EARNED THIS REWARD DAY!
Writing: Paragraph Unit 2/ Linking Paragraphs
Linking Paragraphs Exercise 1 (10/23)
Linking Paragraphs Exercise 2: Write a paragraph about your least favorite food using your best practices for writing a paragraph. We will link it to our favorite food paragraph Tuesday during our class time.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Math 6th Grade
October– November Lessons — click here OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER LESSONS
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–-teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions for Math–click here– Questions and Answers for Math u see
If you have any questions about Math, please email Michelle McFarland at email@example.com.
What to Expect – Click on the link to the left to read what to expect and the class rules.
Science Fair Timeline 2018-2019 (6th Grade) – More info on Science Fair can be found at Science Fair: 5th-6th tab on website.