- School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- Day schedule is 8:30 to 12:15. Start Promptly at 8:30 but please arrive right after 8:15 so they have time to visit, go to the restroom and get ready for our day. Pick up is after 12:10 but before 12:15.
- Bring a healthy snack–no peanuts, Water or juice rather than soda, may want to send two snacks. We do have a peanut allergy in this class.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. Remember to bring your Art Homework -Thursdays.
- This age it is important to socialize and always be kind. Great behavior is expected. We want everyone to have a great new year.
2017-2018 Daily Schedule
|8:30 – 9:40||English||8:30 – 9:20||English|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Art|
|9:50 – 11:00||Math||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Science||10:30 – 11:20||Math|
|11:25 – 12:15||Science|
Math 6th Grade Agenda–April Plans
-April 11th–@home –Lesson 26C and 26D
April 12th–Lesson 26E…. Homework Lesson 26F and 26G: Test 26
–April 17th–Lesson 27A and 27B….Homework Lesson 27C and 27D
April 19th–Lesson 27E….. Homework Lesson 27F and 27G: Test 27
–April 24th–Lesson 28A and 28B…Homework Lesson 28C and 28D
April 26th–Lesson 28E…Homework Lesson 28F and 28G: Test 28
–May 1st–Lesson 29A and 29B…Homework Lesson 29C and 29D
May 3rd–Lesson 29E…Homework Lesson 29F and 29G: Test 29
–May 8th–Lesson 30A and 30B…Homework Lesson 30B and 30C
May 10th–Lesson 30E..Homework Lesson 30F and 30G: Test 30
–May 15th–Review and Math activities. Review Quiz
May 17th–Field FUN Day–Dress for the weather, Wear tennis shoes, Bring two snacks, Bring water, Everyone participates!! LAST DAY
Proud of our kids and their hard work. We will be taking it up a level in Sixth Grade. We will be working hard together in class together.
Please contact me anytime. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–2017-teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions for Math–click here– 2016 Questions and Answers for Math u see __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5/1 – Read pgs. 268-279. Complete AM 177-178.
5/3 – Take Home Quiz 11A/11B. Read pgs. 282-286.
5/8 – Study for Chapter 11 Test.
5/10 – No Homework
5/15 – No Homework
5/17 – FIELD DAY – Dress for the weather, wear tennis shoes, bring sunscreen, pack 2 snacks, and extra water.
HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL SUMMER!
If you have any questions about Science, please email Lisa Woosley at email@example.com