- School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- Day schedule is 8:30 to 12:15. Start Promptly at 8:30 but please arrive right after 8:15 so they have time to visit, go to the restroom and get ready for our day. Pick up is after 12:10 but before 12:15.
- Bring a healthy snack–no peanuts, Water or juice rather than soda, may want to send two snacks. We do have a peanut allergy in this class.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. Remember to bring your Art Homework -Thursdays.
- This age it is important to socialize and always be kind. Great behavior is expected. We want everyone to have a great new year.
2017-2018 Daily Schedule
|8:30 – 9:40||English||8:30 – 9:20||English|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Art|
|9:50 – 11:00||Math||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Science||10:30 – 11:20||Math|
|11:25 – 12:15||Science|
Math Agenda–FEBRUARY Plans
FEB 12TH–VIDEO 20 REVIEW OF MONEY AND COUNTING CHANGE
FEB 13TH– LESSON 20A AND 20B HOMEWORK 20C AND 20D
FEB 15TH– LESSON 20E
FEB 16TH– LESSON 20F AND 20G: TEST 20
We are working with money and solving word money problems.
Proud of our kids and their hard work. We will be taking it up a level in Sixth Grade. We will be working hard together in class together.
Please contact me anytime. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for all you do!!!!
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–2017-teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions for Math–click here– 2016 Questions and Answers for Math u see __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2/1 – Complete AM 119-120. Study for Chapter 7 Test on 2/6.
2/6 – Read pgs. 188-193. Complete AM 122.
2/8 – Read pgs. 194-200. Complete AM 125, 127-128.
2/13 – Study for Quiz 8A on 2/15 (covers AM 127-128). Begin working on Famous Inventor project (Instructions on text pg. 201, AM 130). Due on 2/22.
2/15 – Read pgs. 204-210. Complete AM 133-134. Continue working on Famous Inventor project. Due on 2/22. Extra Credit: Electronics Fast Challenge – Record what electronics you fasted and for how long. Due 2/20.
2/20 – Study for Chapter 8 Test on 2/22. Finish Famous Inventor project. Due on 2/22.
2/22 – None
If you have any questions about Science, please email Lisa Woosley at email@example.com.