- School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- Day schedule is 8:30 to 12:15. Start Promptly at 8:30 but please arrive right after 8:15 so they have time to visit, go to the restroom and get ready for our day. Pick up is after 12:10 but before 12:15.
- Bring a healthy snack–no peanuts, Water or juice rather than soda, may want to send two snacks. We do have a peanut allergy in this class.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. Remember to bring your Art Homework -Thursdays.
- This age it is important to socialize and always be kind. Great behavior is expected. We want everyone to have a great new year.
2017-2018 Daily Schedule
|8:30 – 9:40||English||8:30 – 9:20||English|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Art|
|9:50 – 11:00||Math||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Science||10:30 – 11:20||Math|
|11:25 – 12:15||Science|
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Math 6th Grade
Please contact me anytime. e-mail email@example.com
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–2017-teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions for Math–click here– 2016 Questions and Answers for Math u see __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HAVE A SAFE AND WONDERFUL SUMMER!
Please check back later in the summer for the Fall information.
If you have any questions about Science, please email Lisa Woosley at firstname.lastname@example.org