Jersey Day –9/27–Wear your favorite team shirt or colors!!
- School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- Day schedule is 8:30 to 12:15. Start Promptly at 8:30 but please arrive right after 8:15 so they have time to visit, go to the restroom and get ready for our day. Pick up is after 12:10 but before 12:15.
- Bring a healthy snack–no peanuts, Water or juice rather than soda, may want to send two snacks. We do have a peanut allergy in this class.
- Bring a light jacket–can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. Remember to bring your Art Homework -Thursdays.
- This age it is important to socialize and always be kind. Great behavior is expected. We want everyone to have a great new year.
2017-2018 Daily Schedule
|8:30 – 9:40||English||8:30 – 9:20||English|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Art|
|9:50 – 11:00||Math||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Science||10:30 – 11:20||Math|
|11:25 – 12:15||Science|
September Agenda (Correction: Chapter 3 is the Noun Chapter)
Noun Chapter Extra Practice Handouts (This link contains ALL the extra practice handouts for Chapter 3.)
Grammar Chapter 1 Test Extra Credit Opportunity: Review Chapter 1. Print and complete the Chapter 1 Review Handout. Turn in Tuesday for extra credit on Chapter 1 Test. (Everyone can participate in this, even if you scored an A.)
Agenda Note: Paragraph Unit is NOT in the grammar textbook. I will supply handouts and information. Students will have a few class notes. Assignments will be in student planners and listed on the website.
Paragraph Assignment for Sept. 18: Paragraph Focus/Unity Exercise
Paragraph Assignment for Sept. 20: Paragraph Focus/Unity Exercise 2
6th GRADE HAS EARNED A SPECIAL LG. ARTS DAY! TUESDAY WILL BE HARD CANDY DAY DURING LG. ARTS. STUDENTS MAY BRING 2-3 PIECES OF HARD CANDY TO ENJOY DURING OUR CLASS TIME. THIS INCLUDES SUCKERS, JOLLY RANCHERS, PEPPERMINTS, ETC. PLEASE DO NOT BRING A WHOLE BAG.
For questions, please email email@example.com
Math 6th Grade
September Lessons-working on our facts. 2’s, 3’s, 10’s, 5’s. We will review fractions all year.This week continued our review of adding and subtracting fractions. We also reviewed adding three fractions.
Click Here—-September -October Math Lessons
9/18 Tuesday –Lesson 6A and 6B in class. Homework Lesson 6C and 6D.
9/20 Thursday- Lesson 6E in class. Homework Lesson 6F and 6G, Test 6.
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–-teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions for Math–click here– Questions and Answers for Math u see __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What to Expect – Click on the link to the left to read what to expect and the class rules.
Science Fair Timeline 2018-2019 (6th Grade) – More info on Science Fair can be found at Science Fair: 5th-6th tab on website.