Welcome to Sixth Grade!
This page has all the information for your 6th grader. To skip to an assignment section, use the links below.
LANGUAGE ARTS | MATH | SCIENCE
School Closure Information will be found here and then through email.
- We start Promptly at 8:30. Please arrive no earlier than 8:15 so students have time to visit, go to the restroom and get ready for our day. Pick up is at 12:15. Please arrive by 12:10 for timely pick up.
- Bring a healthy snack–NO peanuts- We do have a peanut allergy in this class. Water or juice rather than soda. (Students should not need a snack as much as they used to. During this second semester, consider decreasing snack to prepare for the transition to 7th grade.)
- Bring a light jacket– it can be hot or cold in some rooms.
- Art will be Thursday–starting the first day. Remember to bring your Art Homework -Thursdays.
- At this age it is important to socialize and always be kind. Great behavior is expected. We want everyone to have a great school year.
2019-2020 Daily Schedule
|8:30 – 9:40||English||8:30 – 9:20||English|
|9:40 – 9:50||Snack||9:25 – 10:15||Art|
|9:50 – 11:00||Math||10:15 – 10:25||Snack|
|11:05 – 12:15||Science||10:30 – 11:20||Math|
|11:25 – 12:15||Science|
Language Arts 6th grade
Math 6th Grade
Meet Mrs. Michelle–click here–-teacher-letter-final-draft (2)
Questions for Math–click here– Questions and Answers for Math u see
If you have any questions about Math, please email Michelle McFarland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to email me anytime if you have any questions about Science @email@example.com
What to Expect – Click on the link to the left to read what to expect and the class rules.