Welcome to the Pre-Algebra Home Page!
Welcome to Pre-Algebra! I am looking forward to being with each of you when we return to tutorial. Below are links to several items you need to preview before class starts. Also, below is how to prepare for the first day of class. There is an assignment to complete and bring to class on the first day. It is very important to have all of your curriculum on the first day of class. We will begin Lesson 1. Be sure to memorize those multiplication facts! A timed multiplication quiz will be given beginning the first day of class. See you on Thursday, August 12th! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com. If you would like to know more about me, click this link: Ms. Brooke .
How to Prepare for the First Day of Class:
- Bring all materials to class – Student Workbook; Test Booklet; Binder with paper & dividers; Composition Notebook; Pencils; Small Dry Erase Board; Expo Markers (The Instruction Manual is to remain at home)
- Bring completed Pre-Test to class —https://mathusee.com/secure/teacher-resources/unit_tests/zeta-unit_test-placement.pdf— Show all your work on the page or on notebook paper. You must show your work for each problem to receive credit.
- Print Agenda and place in binder.
- Read Course Expectations and Parent Letter
- Study for Multiplication Quiz – Facts 0-12 — 6 minutes, 100 questions — Each student will take the quiz each week until they receive a score of 100. Study, Study, Study!!!