Updated Information: December 25, 2020
Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoy your break and time with family!
Classes resume January 5. We will be moving to a new room upstairs for the second semester. I will send you out specific information about this in early January.
- Check out the January-February 2021 curriculum guide all the way at the bottom of this page.
- Don’t forget to refill pencil boxes.
- Check out some new pictures from our class at the bottom of this page.
- Read! Read! Read! Every day!
Click below for important links:Curriculum Guide – Please scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for this link.
Meet Ms. Melinda—Welcome 2020
FAITH Academic Calendar 2020-2021 CalendarGeneral Information:
- For each Tutorial day, please look at your curriculum guide and send only the pages necessary for that day in their folders. The curriculum guide will be posted just above this text box and updated regularly. Please try to remember to clean out their folders daily, so that we don’t have extra papers strewn about.
- Try to find time to practice the Bible verse for the week at home. Most students will not be able to memorize it in the short amount of time we have to work on it at Tutorial.
- Please make sure that your child uses the restroom before coming to class each day and make sure to keep an extra change of clothes in his/her backpack.
- Students may arrive as early as 8:15, and classes begin at 8:30. Please make a special effort to be here each day by 8:30. Dismissal is 12:00-12:15. Please pick up your child by 12:15.
- Our subject focus in Pre-K is phonics/reading, manuscript writing, and basic number concepts.
- In addition to our curriculum, we will play learning games, make crafts to compliment our skills, read Bible stories and learn Bible verses, and enjoy fun and educational learning centers.
- Preschool can sometimes be messy, especially on art day. Be sure to wear appropriate clothing.
- We will have extra special days throughout the year (Read Across America Day, Holiday Events, Field Day, etc.)