Updated Information: October 22, 2021
- October 26th – Costume Party
- October 28th – Orange You Glad Jesus Loves You Party
- Show and tell Tuesdays:
October 26 – Letter N
November 2 – Letter H
November 9 – Letter C
November 16 – Letter D
November 30 – Letter R
- Check out some new pictures at the bottom of this page.
- Check back here weekly for further updates.
- Read! Read! Read! Every day!
Click below for important links:
- For each Tutorial day, please look at your curriculum guide and send only the pages necessary for that day in their folders. The curriculum guide will be posted just above this text box and updated regularly. Please try to remember to clean out their folders daily, so that we don’t have extra papers strewn about.
- Try to find time to practice the Bible verse for the week at home. Most students will not be able to memorize it in the short amount of time we have to work on it at Tutorial.
- Please make sure that your child uses the restroom before coming to class each day and make sure to keep an extra change of clothes in his/her backpack.
- Students may arrive as early as 8:15, and classes begin at 8:30. Please make a special effort to be here each day by 8:30. Dismissal is 12:00-12:15. Please pick up your child by 12:15.
Pre-K Additional Information:
- Our subject focus in Pre-K is phonics/reading, manuscript writing, and basic number concepts.
- In addition to our curriculum, we will play learning games, make crafts to compliment our skills, read Bible stories and learn Bible verses, and enjoy fun and educational learning centers.
- Preschool can sometimes be messy, especially on art day. Be sure to wear appropriate clothing.
- We will have extra special days throughout the year (Read Across America Day, Holiday Events, Field Day, etc.)